domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017



When you finish to study at high school, what career are you planning to choose in college? and why?

Well, I have not really decided what career to take, maybe until that time, my life will change in many ways, like what I would become a mother, and I will have many responsibilities, but that does not mean I do not study, but I will have more positions in my daily life
The careers that call me the most attention is biology, I want something that is related to the sea because I am very attracted by marine animals the strange things that usually appear from the sea I would like to be a marine biologist or I would also like to be a hostess because I love traveling to know other countries languages ​​the uniform of them maybe choose one of those two races

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario