viernes, 19 de enero de 2018

What are the great achievements of your life; or talk about the important moments and how they changed your life.


The great achievements of my life are those that can be realized on my own as I can fulfill my goals dreams besides being about to graduate and take another step in my improvement as a person, the best moments I have had are the ones I have had with my family my brothers my mother the people that I love the most and they appreciate me having the greatest blessing of having a baby and knowing the responsibility that I should have with the
It was the best moment of my life to know that I was going to be a mother, maybe I am not prepared but I know that I will be an excellent mother and everything that he needs of me, be his support and be able to see him achieve his goals and everything that is proposed.La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo, primer plano y exterior

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario