lunes, 19 de junio de 2017


Here I am



I am cheerful, but I get angry easily, I am sociable, friendly, hardworking, I like to listen to people, to be good companion, responsible, I love God and my family
I like to play, I love to travel, to eat, to dance, to sing, I am spontaneous, I am explosive, impulsive, sentimental, I am beautiful. I love make-up. I am funny. I am friendly. I am loud. I am a fighter. I like to help solve problems. I am jealous.
I like daddy yankee Romeo santos fascinates me the sauce I am happened I am competitva I like to do what I want I do not like to be sent I do not like injustice I like that everything is in order

I want to be a hostess I love taking care of my image I like to take a lot of photos what I say meets what I propose I achieve I love the fuchsia color

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario